...maybe. This was new on Find 815 today. Stay tuned to see if this is the start of Find 815 Part II. Does Sam need more answers?
Friday, 28 March 2008
Friday, 8 February 2008
From Confirmed Dead
In the first 6 episodes of Season 4 we've seen our Find 815 game clues and passwords tied into the show. Here's a brief recap of how the game has been incorporated.
Season 4 opens with views of the freckage of flight 815 as seen from ROV cameras operated by two men that are not Sam. The news reporter, recounting the story along with the footage, states that the wreckage was found by the Christiane 1, in the Sunda Trench.
From Find 815
We were introduced to five new characters whose names were passwords to unlock our Season 4 clues. (Click for pictures of the clues they unlocked):
- Matthew Abaddon- Oceanic "Lawyer"
- Daniel Faraday- Empathic physicist
- Charlotte Lewis- Ambitious anthropologist and possible Dharma hunter.
- Miles Straume- High-strung ghost whisperer
- Frank Lapidus- Former Oceanic pilot, who was supposed to be flying Flight 815.
All of the clues have now been accounted for as well:
- On the news story (The Beginning of the End) we were shown the Oceanic Hotline number.
- Charlotte Lewis in Tunisia shows us our Tunisian Newspaper.
- Hurley gives meaning to the Santa Rosa Pill Bottle.
- Previously, Red Sox was discussed between Frank and Jack, and in The Other Woman we see Red Sox written on Ben's surveillance tape.
- The Other Woman also had our final clue, 36-15-28.
Wednesday, 6 February 2008
There's a new mail on Sam's computer (thanks Maven for mailing about this). It's text reads as an error but it's sender is Mark Smerdon.
We've seen the name M Smerdon before on Talbot's cell phone along with the number 259 194 032. Is this mail really just a progress place-holder, or is something afoot?